I'm trying I'm trying

advice

try making it a bit slower so that it will be easier for viewers to tell what's going on. I saw a person do a hand stand, but it after that it was pretty much just marks moving around on a white background. Speaking of which, the all white background is a bit too bright so it would be nice if you could give it a colored background next time. Also, making the flash a bit longer and more of a story would be good.

bird-man responds:

Thanks,I'll take that into consideration.

Black Friday Black Friday

Woah

Dude, that was fucking insane. I loved it! surrealism to the max!

The Ultimate Conclusion The Ultimate Conclusion

Too fast

If you slow this video down a bit so people actually know whats going on, then you might have a chance to succeed. Until then though, you will most likely get blammed.

Pachira responds:

Well, I did choose a bit of a fast tune to work with, but I liked it because it was dramatic.

Crazy CAT Scan Crazy CAT Scan

huh...

Interesting game. Easy at first, but get's difficult rather quickly.

Iron Works Iron Works

Hm.

Well made game, but it's not a very new concept.

Death Row Death Row

Sweet

Interesting concept for a game. It was a lot of fun to play. There was a few odd things about it though: The prisoner walked on top of the bed before going to sleep, and if you talked to the computer program it seemed like there was not a lot you could ask that it would give you a sensible answer. Otherwise though, a good game.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Beautiful

Could you put up the translation of the lyrics though?

VGSongbird responds:

Sure, I'll do my best. The literal translation of a language to English sometimes comes out a little funky, so I'll try to convey what I was going for. Shout Out to the audio portal artist "Bezo" for the first part of the lyrics, because he gave me a starting point to go from.

*- Break a Leg -* *- Break a Leg -*

Sweet

Pretty good. Could you put the lyrics up though?

Jebbal responds:

I searched it in google and nothing came up towards the top, I don't really want to go looking lol sorry

Thanks for the review!

Ants in a Better Place Ants in a Better Place

Ooooh....

I don't understand the title or your comment, but it is a very beautiful song.

Gillenium responds:

You'll have to look through my archive of song titles to get the reference, I'm afraid. It is a call-back to an older song..

Thanks for the review!

Katakoma Katakoma

Beautiful piece.

I'm nowhere near as good as you are, but I thought I should point out that the nose is not quite pointing in the right direction. I think it should be more forward. Otherwise though this is a wondeful picture. I love the beautiful color use as well as the intriguing cyborg element

chess on mount olimp chess on mount olimp

The game was won, but to what end?

I've never been very good at chess. I think I've probably won one or two games total. However, I find the imagery in this sketch to be intriguing because of the possible interpretation that the game was won for nothing in the end, because the last piece standing is now alone in a vast, baron land. Well, maybe not completely baron considering the presence of the trees, but they don't seem very lively all the same. I like wormofsand's interpretation as well though because it's probably closer to how a chess player would interpret it.

Tropical griffin Tropical griffin

What a beauty

Your works continue to amaze me. This one is now the background to my computer.
Oh, and I've been wondering. How much does a tablet help you to create your art?