&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

Beautiful

Could you put up the translation of the lyrics though?

VGSongbird responds:

Sure, I'll do my best. The literal translation of a language to English sometimes comes out a little funky, so I'll try to convey what I was going for. Shout Out to the audio portal artist "Bezo" for the first part of the lyrics, because he gave me a starting point to go from.

*- Break a Leg -* *- Break a Leg -*

Sweet

Pretty good. Could you put the lyrics up though?

Jebbal responds:

I searched it in google and nothing came up towards the top, I don't really want to go looking lol sorry

Thanks for the review!

Ants in a Better Place Ants in a Better Place

Ooooh....

I don't understand the title or your comment, but it is a very beautiful song.

Gillenium responds:

You'll have to look through my archive of song titles to get the reference, I'm afraid. It is a call-back to an older song..

Thanks for the review!

*What Have I Done? * *What Have I Done? *

The last soldier stood...

He picked up his wounded brother, the only other man left alive after this gruesome battle, and began to walk. Where he was walking to he couldn't be sure; even his home had been destroyed. Yet he walked. Was it in hopes to find some other person yet alive? Was it in hopes to find some livning plants or surviving animals to sustain them? Water to clean his brother's wounds? Or was this the end? Maybe, just maybe, there was nothing left living in the entire world, and he was walking, not to save himself or his brother, but to meet the Lord of Death in the Land of Doom. Perhapse he was just running his energy out of his bones to come to a swifter end. What dignity is there in being the only two still alive? Even his brother had no right or means to live. They had talked for many years of the days when the world would end, and that day had finally come. With no life upon it, even the Earth would soon sieze to exist.

KTRECORDS responds:

Wow, that's quite an image! And it's cool because it leaves it up to the reader to decide what caused all the eents in the first place. Very good read, thanks for sharing!

-=LJC=- Grinsomnia -=LJC=- Grinsomnia

not quite right

It builds up but then dies just before the climax, then it resurects and builds but once again dies just before the climax. It's strange and repetitive. The drummer definatly needs some lessons. The piano sounds good though.

LJCoffee responds:

Well, as for "strange and repetitive", that's kinda what I'm into - sort of...
I know it's not for everyone and that's cool. If we were all into the same styles then things would get a bit boring wouldn't they...

The drummer needs lessons eh? heh... I'd tell my drummer if I had one but this is all sequenced. It's all mangled and glitched quite intentionally. If you're more comfortable with a solid and predictable 4X4 then there are a number of great Trance artists in the portal. I'm just not one of them. :)

I have a special affinity for IDM and it often bleeds into my crap... err.. I mean "art" lol. Unusual timing, gitches, polyrythms and noise certainly do sound strange if you are expecting something more mainstream but they can grow on you quite a bit if you listen to them enough. The rythms are there, they're just a little different.

I guess it's all about personal preference and taste.

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think. I always appreciate hearing from people with differing points of view.

[Bamboo Dreams g-R] [Bamboo Dreams g-R]

Well made, inspite of it's shortness.

For being such a short song, this is realy well made. Everything flows well, it uses some beautiful instruments well played, and it's all very well timed (in relationship to eachother, in spite of the shortness of the song). If anything, the shortness of the song is a relief to hear after always hearing such long ones.

CTSG: Shapeshifter CTSG: Shapeshifter

Very Interesting Concept

Good song. I like it. Very smooth. Flowed well. Although, I would like to comment that you don't really have any main points of climax in the song. You have parts that sound like they almost would be climaxes, but not quite. Or there are parts that it climaxes, but it drops off way too quickly, so it doesn't come across as well as it probably could. Otherwise though, very good concept and good flow between the styles of music. Oh, and the speaking part was funny.

apeman apeman

Totally Surreal

I like how songs like this one make you imagine such a surreal landscape. There really is no need for a music video because you imagine something beautiful and creative on your own. It is definatly an interesting piece.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

ta bro, am annoyed that such an undeveloped trrack hit the front page... i like your review tho

Dreaming of You &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Dreaming of You <(^^,)>

Nice. Going in my favourites.

I like this song. It's very good. Well timed, energetic. Contrasting light/deep and high/low sounds. Very fluid. I think it would sound wonderful if you could have a woman with a somewhat higher octive beautiful sounding voice to sing lyrics in the background. I actaully wrote up some lyrics while I was listening. I could send them to you if you'd like.

Sp1r1T responds:

Lol, I cant really do lyrics. Ive not got the voice XD
And Im no woman :P

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Sweet.

You picked a good song for a cover. Your good at keeping in tune and keeping in time, and you picked good instruments to use. However, it seems like your voice is shaking a little. If you can, try working on that a little.