Crazy CAT Scan Crazy CAT Scan

huh...

Interesting game. Easy at first, but get's difficult rather quickly.

Iron Works Iron Works

Hm.

Well made game, but it's not a very new concept.

Death Row Death Row

Sweet

Interesting concept for a game. It was a lot of fun to play. There was a few odd things about it though: The prisoner walked on top of the bed before going to sleep, and if you talked to the computer program it seemed like there was not a lot you could ask that it would give you a sensible answer. Otherwise though, a good game.

Coil Coil

A little confused

A very good game. Very interesting. I wish I could have seen more of it. I couldn't figure out what to do for level 2. Like, it said that you can't ever leave, so I figured you have to either try to get or do nothing. I didn't succede with the first and the second didn't make sence (why have a level where the aim is to do nothing?...of course, maybe that's the joke or what's hard about it, because you have to figure it out, but I don't know). I would ask you to tell me what I was supposed to do...but you also didn't have instructions, and you did it for a reason. If you could though, or at least give me hint, that would be nice.

Interactive Stickmovie Interactive Stickmovie

Interesting

It's pretty simple, but it's a good idea. Just needs a little more to it.

Joeyag responds:

yeah, that was a short production. (my biggest one, but short)

Robo Slug 2 Robo Slug 2

Fun game!

It's not easy to play if you have a laptop with a fingerpad instead of a mouse, but still a fun game.