I'm trying I'm trying

advice

try making it a bit slower so that it will be easier for viewers to tell what's going on. I saw a person do a hand stand, but it after that it was pretty much just marks moving around on a white background. Speaking of which, the all white background is a bit too bright so it would be nice if you could give it a colored background next time. Also, making the flash a bit longer and more of a story would be good.

bird-man responds:

Thanks,I'll take that into consideration.

Black Friday Black Friday

Woah

Dude, that was fucking insane. I loved it! surrealism to the max!

The Ultimate Conclusion The Ultimate Conclusion

Too fast

If you slow this video down a bit so people actually know whats going on, then you might have a chance to succeed. Until then though, you will most likely get blammed.

Pachira responds:

Well, I did choose a bit of a fast tune to work with, but I liked it because it was dramatic.

Just Like Old Times Just Like Old Times

Cool, but a bit too fast

It seemed like an excellent flash for the most part, but it all went a little too fast so that it was hard to both read the text *and* look at the images. Because of this, it was a little difficult to tell what was going on.

d-z responds:

Have to fix that in the next ones :-D

Broken Glazz Broken Glazz

Sweet

You know, that sort of reminded me of a music video. I bet you could make a pretty decent music video.

JazLyte responds:

music videos have crossed my mind, before. i may take a crack at it one day.

Renaissance Renaissance

Beautiful

This is a beautiful animation. Excellent choice of music and excellent animation. I love the point it makes. I noticed that in someone else's review, they said that this beauty makes one wonder what the worlds become. For some people this may be true, but for me it's not. I see where the world is. What this movie does is to remind me of it and also remind me of questions I have been wondering for a while: Are we on the right path? Is there any way of changing in what direction we are going? If we could change our path, what path would we take? Or is human nature what lead us to this, and will either continue this path or change it?

Fetch Fetch

Awwwww!

That was adorable! It wasn't just good animation, it was animation that was very appropriate to the purpose. Smooth, excellent color choices, and highly appropriate choice of music. Going in my favorites!

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Wow

Kind of a dumb motive for such an intense battle, but excelant animation none the less. I think the only thing that could use a little work is some of the animation for the mouths. Otherwise, love the intense shots, smooth movement, and good use of color.

Shortpacked! Shortpacked!

HaHaHa!

Good animation. If you are going to animate a comic, that was a good pick. People like this always make me wonder why they didn't do something with the idea BEFORE everyone else if that's really when they thought of it. lol

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

HeeHeeHee

Good ridince. lol They always were just a little too cheerful for my liking :)